NOFA Tri-State Bulk Order 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines:
*Please note: these guidelines are subject to change as Massachusetts COVID protocols evolve
General guidelines for customers:
- Only one customer at a time picking up orders from indoor spaces (garage, barn, etc.)
- If there are multiple customers at once, please wait until the customer in front of you is finished
- If you will need help loaded your vehicle, please bring someone with you to help
For Site Coordinators:
- Please review the Massachusetts COVID-19 guidelines below and create a list of site-specific protocols to send to volunteers and customers, so that they will know what to expect in advance
- Your site-specific plan should consider the following:
- Wear masks in group settings
- Minimize the number of people in enclosed spaces at once; maintain 6-foot distance when possible
- Consider the timing for picking up orders: Can the pickup be spread out over the course of several days to minimize overlap? Or can people sign up for a specific time slot?
- Submit your site-specific plan to Meg by Monday, February 22nd (email@example.com)
- Send your plan, along with any other site-specific info, to customers by Friday, March 5th
Massachusetts Health Screening: While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, please do not attend a NOFA/Mass event if you have recently:
- Experienced any symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, runny nose/congestion, new loss of taste or smell, or nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Had “close contact” with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19. “Close contact” means living in the same household as a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, caring for a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, being within 6 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more.
Massachusetts Social Distancing Guidelines: While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, please observe the following social distancing guidelines when attending or hosting a NOFA/Mass event:
- Remain at least six feet apart to the greatest extent possible, both indoors and outdoors
- Establish protocols to ensure that participants can practice adequate social distancing
- Provide signage for safe social distancing as needed
- Face coverings or masks are required in group settings indoors or outdoors
- Limit the number of customers who can enter a space at one time.
- Remind participants of “social distancing,” maintaining a space of at least six (6) feet, through signage at prominent locations, at access points and through verbal reinforcement.
- Limit public interaction and minimize the time participants spend in enclosed spaces